Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
One of my specialties is representing the best interests of Pensacola area buyers throughout the home buying process. My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home, or an investment property, why not take advantage of my experience as a local market expert for Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Pensacola Beach, Perdido Kay, Milton, Pace, Escambia and Santa Rosa County to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
- 3350 Maplewood Dr, Gulf Breeze, FL 32563
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2608 Sqft
- Location, location, location! Just blocks from the Santa Rosa Sound and Oriole Beach Boat Ramp. With swimming pool and f ..
- Pine St, Gulf Breeze, FL 32563
- Rare opportunity to own this lot in Gulf Breeze near Oriole Beach! Just blocks from the Santa Rosa Sound and the Oriole ..
- 921 N Palafox St, Pensacola, FL 32501
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 3000 Sqft
- Queen Anne style home in North Hill on corner of DeSoto and Palafox overlooking Georgia Square Park. Walk to the heart o ..
Seville Square Realty, LLC is on Facebook!
Cheryl YoungCHERYL YOUNG, ABR, CRS, MRP, LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKER Broker/Owner with 28 years experience
- Seville Square Realty, LLC 308 E GOVERNMENT STREET, PENSACOLA, FL 32502
- Mobile (850) 712-4742
- Office (850) 934-7449
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Military Relocation Professional